Date of last revision 8 February 2020
Harrison Riedel Foundation Limited (HRF) is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of any personal information that you provide to us.
1. Collection of personal information:
If you would like to use HRF’s Services, make a donation, or otherwise participate in HRF programs and events, HRF will require certain information from you in order to provide the Services or to conduct programs and events. The choice of how much information you provide to HRF is yours.
You may provide personal information to HRF for a variety of reasons, including:
- to receive information about, or to participate in the HRF or other initiatives undertaken by HRF
- to receive information about, or become involved in HRF promotions
- to receive information about the outcomes of the funds raised by the HRF
- to purchase HRF products or merchandise
- to make a donation, including to collect personal information about you provided by someone making a donation on your behalf. Where donations are made anonymously, we may not be able to provide you with confirmation of your donation, a copy of your receipt, or assist you further regarding your donation.
- to provide your motivation or personal story to HRF
- to attend a HRF event
- to register for use of the YourCrew mobile application.
This personal information may include (without limitation) details such as your name, photograph, age, date of birth, address, postcode, mobile number, e-mail address, employer or business, your previous donation history, or the amount you have donated. If you make a donation, you may provide HRF with credit card details and other information which will allow HRF to process the transaction. HRF does not store any credit card information provided to it.
2. How does HRF use your personal information?
The personal information you provide to HRF through our websites, applications or Services may be used by HRF for the following purposes, including:
- to provide you with information or other communications about HRF
- to process any donations you make to HRF
- to provide you with products or merchandise you have requested
- to market HRF and/or its campaigns and events
- to involve you in promotions, future campaigns and other initiatives undertaken by HRF
- to analyse statistics in relation to the HRF community
- to acknowledge or reward you for your participation in HRF or a HRF initiative.
If you choose to provide your personal details to HRF, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be used as set out above.
HRF will only use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles. This may include the use or disclosure of your personal information where the use or disclosure is required by law, where we have your consent to use or disclose your personal information, where the use or disclosure is for the purpose for which the information was collected, or for related purposes that you would reasonably expect HRF to use or disclose your personal information.
3. Security & storage of your information:
HRF takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information it collects, to protect information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. HRF does this by taking measures including storing all data on servers located in Australia (not internationally), the use of firewalls and the use of up-to-date security mechanisms.
4. Access, correction and complaints in relation to personal information:
Access to personal information
You have a right to request access to the personal information HRF holds about you
To make a request to access any personal information HRF holds about you, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at 6 Borambil Place, Longueville NSW 2066 and we will endeavour to respond as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 days of receiving your request.
In some circumstances, there may be a legal or regulatory reason why your request to access your personal information is refused. If your request is reviewed, we will tell you why.
Correction of personal information
HRF aims to ensure that all personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up to date. If you believe that any of your personal information held by HRF is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to correct the information. To make a request for your personal information to be corrected or updated, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org write to us at 6 Borambil Place, Longueville NSW 2066.
If you have a complaint about the handling of your personal information by Harrison Riedel Foundation Limited, please send an email to email@example.com write to us at 6 Borambil Place, Longueville NSW 2066. We will endeavour to respond to your complaint as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 days of receiving your complaint.
5. Links to other websites:
HRF is not responsible for the conduct or privacy practices of any other website or service that is linked to our website or applications, or for the privacy practices of any third-party social media or other service providers that you may access through our website or applications. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites or service providers prior to using them.