Terms & Conditions
This section sets out the terms that apply to your use of the Harrison Riedel Foundation website.
Your continued use of our website indicates to us that you agree with these General Terms, as updated from time to time. We may change these General Terms from time to time, so please check back regularly.
- Content created by Harrison Riedel Foundation – Harrison Riedel Foundation owns or licenses from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property that exists in the Services. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other material from our Services unless you have our specific permission.
- Content posted by you - Any content that you post to our Services (e.g. photos, videos and comments) is your responsibility, and you must make sure that you have the necessary rights to post that content (e.g. by obtaining permission from copyright owners if necessary or by obtaining permission to use personal information of third parties).
- Harrison Riedel Foundation’s disclaimer – We take great care with our Services, and we endeavour to keep them accurate, error-free, and free of any offensive material. However, you use the site at your own risk and Harrison Riedel Foundation will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur through your use of our Services. Whilst we may include on our Services links to third party websites or resources, Harrison Riedel Foundation is not responsible for such third parties and you use those websites or resources at your own risk.
- Refunds – if you have made a donation in error, Harrison Riedel Foundation is happy to refund you provided you notify Harrison Riedel Foundation as soon as possible and in any event prior to the April 30 following receipt of your donation (eg for a donation made November 2017, notification is required by 30 April 2018; for a donation made in May 2017, notification required by 30 April 2018). If you wish to request a refund then please contact us using the contact details in the Contact Us section of the Harrison Riedel Foundation website.
- Governing Law – These General Terms form an agreement between you and The Harrison Riedel Foundation Ltd, subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Last updated: 10 January 2023